Thursday, May 9, 2013

Walk to stop Alarm clock !!!

Hi friends, how are you.Are you pleased with my post? Please reply me in comments.I work hard to fulfill your desire if you comment on my post I will be happy.
Come on the main point. You people may be using various types of alarming software for your smartphone.But,today I brought an application that is different from this random alarming software.General alarming software alarmed you once or twice and you press stop so it stop and you forget about your alarm.This is annoying.so here its solution.Our todays software name is "walk me up" it will wake you and also pressure you to walk.If you didn't walk it will not stop.so you have no tension for your loss.see the pictures I given below. Just set the frequency to recognize your walking motion and after alarm when you walk it will stop automatically.you can also set your walking step.enjoy this software friends.just click here to get the app from me.see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment